Huawei fans a good news for all of you. Starting today onwards, Huawei is starting a new campaign called Service Day. Just bring your Huawei smart phone to your nearest service center and you can get your phone fix with no labour charges. Even if your device is out of warranty still you don’t have to pay those charges.
Huawei announces today on its Facebook page that the Service Day will start from today onwards and will continue every first Friday and Saturday of the month. This event is applicable at the certain Huawei Authorise Service Centers only.
According to the terms and conditions, its clearly states you don’t have to pay for the labor charges. However, if there is any part replacement done, then you need to pay for the replacement cost only. Other than that, each customer can only participate in this event once a month only. If you want to have a new screen protector for your Huawei smartphone, then now it’s the time for you to get one. You can get a new screen protector by liking Huawei Malaysia Facebook page or commenting on its post. Additionally, for germaphobes, Huawei provides free phone disinfect service to keep your phone clean and germs-free.
Huawei has already received complains that certain parts are unavailable when a customer walks in. To avoid this issue, you can either call the hotline number 1800-22-0086. We have even shared some of the service centers and their contact numbers respectively. Click on the links below to get the location and the contact number.
Service Center Locations
- Customer Service Center Pavilion Elite, KL
- Customer Service Center Plaza Berjaya, KL
- Customer Service Center Sunway Pyramid, Selangor
- Customer Service Center Taman Molek, Johor
- Customer Service Center Taman Flora, Batu Pahat
- Customer Service Center Brown Road, Penang
- Customer Service Center Ixora Hotel, Prai
- Customer Service Center De Garden, Ipoh
- Customer Service Center Haji Ahmad, Kuantan
- Customer Service Center Aman Central, Alor Setar
- Customer Service Center Air Jernih, Terengganu
In conclusion, if you don’t have any plan to change your Huawei mobile phone, then you should head up to the store to get your device a new look. Having problems with your Huawei smartphone change the parts free without labor charge. Remember this promotion is only applicable every first Friday and Saturday of the month.