Last month, Apple announces its next software release iOS 13 at the WordWide Developer Conference (WWDC). There are a lot of features Apple announces for the iOS 13. Apple says this software release mainly focuses on the performance of the iPhones especially the older ones. At the WWDC Apple releases the iOS 13 on the same day to all the registered Apple paid developers account. Today, Apple rolls out iOS 13 public betas.
Before you join the Apple Beta Program, make sure you check the list below whether your iPhone is supported. These are the devices which supports iOS 13.
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone X, XR
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (seventh generation only)
Check out our article on the top iOS 13 features where we share the features we personally love about iOS 13. After reading it if you decide to proceed, continue reading this article.
Let’s get it straight to the point. iOS 13 software is still in beta phase where you might encounter many issues while using it. At this moment, TheVerge encounters a few issues such as the battery which drains quickly. Other than that, there is also frequent app crashes which TheVerge encounter while using iOS 13.
How to install iOS 13 Public Beta
You can install iOS 13 by following this simple steps below.
- First, go to Apple’s beta software portal page from Safari for iPhone. Make sure you use only Safari. Other browsers don’t support you to enroll your device.
- Login into the software portal using your Apple ID.
- Then, click on the “Enrol Your Devices” button at the top of the page. Sometimes, you need to scroll horizontally to find the button.
- Next click on the “iOS” button and a page will show up where you have to click on the “Download profile” button. (*Note: Make sure you back up your iOS devices before enrolling your device.)
- By selecting “Allow” a pop-up window will show a message “You can set the new profile from the Settings app”.
- Now, head to the Settings app and tap on the General. Scroll down and tap Profile.
- Now you should be able to view the iOS 13 Profile.
- Tap on the profile and tap on the “Install” button at the top.
- The last step would be heading to the Software Update section on the Settings app and update your iOS devices to iOS 13.
In conclusion, by following this simple steps you can start using iOS 13 within few hours. Comment down below if you face any issues in updating to iOS 13.