After Klang Valley, Touch n’ Go launches its fitting centre in Penang and Johor Bahru. During the first time Touch n’ Go launches the RFID fitting centre customers had to fix an appointment and then only they can bring their vehicle to the fitting centre. Later on April, Touch n’ Go says it allows users to directly walk-in to their nearest fitting centre in Klang Valley. Now, you can start to prepare the required documents to walk-in to your nearest fitting centres in Penang and Johor Bahru.
Touch n’ Go is running this free installation promotion from July until August only. You have to hurry while stock lasts. The fitting centres are located inside the shopping malls where it is open from 10 AM to 10 PM daily. You need to bring the required documents in order to proceed with the installation.
First of all, you need to bring the original and copy of your identification card (IC) or your driving license. If you are non-Malaysian, then you might need to bring an original and copy of your passport. Secondly, you have to bring the vehicle card or the insurance cover note. If you do not own the vehicle, then you need to bring an additional authorisation letter from the vehicle owner. You can download the Authorisation Letter for Corporate or Authorisation Letter for Vehicle Owner. The last, not the least, you have to bring along your vehicle to the fitting centre.
Check out below for the nearest fitting centres:
- AEON BiG, Prai (Ground Floor, nearby Hasani Bookstore)
- Tesco Extra Seberang Jaya (Ground Floor, in the front main entrance)
- Giant Bayan Baru (In front of Tomei jewelry)
- Tesco Extra Sungai Dua (Ground Floor, Food Court area)
- Tesco E-Gate (First Floor, in front of Post Office)
- Tesco Sri Tanjung Pinang (In front of Medan Selera)
- Giant Hypermarket Plentong (Ground Floor, beside Darson Electronic shop)
- Giant Hypermarket Southern City (Ground Floor, nearby checkout counters)
- Tesco Mutiara Rini (Ground floor beside Watson)
In conclusion, if you are living anywhere nearby these shopping malls, then you should quickly bring all the required documents and your vehicle to the fitting centre. You can even walk-in to the fitting centre after your working hours too. Visit the RFID promotion page for more information.